Thursday, April 4, 2013

Swoon-Worthy Classroom Organization!

By now, you should have a pretty good understanding of my love for all things organized.  Since I've finally got a classroom to call my own, I've been busy tweaking various management systems to create an efficient, clutter-free classroom (Think - homework, daily lesson plans, homework collection, work supplies)

I couldn't resist sharing the following *FREE* resources that will enable some of my organizational visions to come to fruition.  And, they're adorable to boot!

Please check out these swoon-worthy Google Doc links, courtesy of First Grade Garden, hosting some pretty incredible labels to make clean-up a stream-lined process in your classroom.

  1.  Art Supply Labels
  2. Classroom Library Book Tub Labels
  3. Monthly Supply Bin Labels
  4. "Ketchup and Pickle" Schedule Cards - Or, "catch-up" time and "pick a quiet activity"
Don't ya just love Google Docs...I sure do!

photo credit: Rubbermaid Products via photopin cc

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Andrea. We teachers are always looking for free resources to use in the classroom and these are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great resource for teachers of any grade level or subject area! My room could use some of these strategies for sure :)

    ReplyDelete