Saturday, April 27, 2013

Final Reflections



I can't believe that another semester has come to an end.  I went ahead and designed another Popplet (I can't seem to get enough of 'em!) to take stock of all the projects, applications, and concepts we've discussed to date.  And, let me assure you, I've done and learned a LOT!  From creating Wikis to crafting a digital story, this course has challenged me to experiment with new technologies in purposeful ways.  Again, it's not about simply using the tools.

The goal of these applications is to further drive instruction, to challenge our kiddos to think independently and creatively, to take ownership for their learning, to enable choice, to prepare our students for a digitally based world that relies on successful collaboration, innovation, and communication.    

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Andrea, that is so creative! You really do have a thing for Popplet, don't you? Glad to see you got so much out of the class. It almost seems a shame that it is ending now. Also, I am very happy you have been able to experiment in the classroom with technology, which is something I look forward to in the future.

    Brian

    ReplyDelete